my life after graduate: Islamic Fact, Chapter 7

Friday, July 28, 2006

Islamic Fact, Chapter 7

911 tragedy has its own reason. It opens to western people to know Islam better. According to Dr. Walid A. Fatihi from Harvard Medical school, Boston. "(After 911 tragedy), on 15 September 2001, my wife, children and I have been invited to a programme at the biggest church in Boston, trinity Church. There were more than 1000 people attended that event including The mayor of Boston. In my speech, I recite some quranic verses that already translated to english. That was a great moment for me because people cried after they heard that verses. after the event, a women meet me and said, "I don't know Arabic language but I know the verses that your read was the word of God." That woman cried and gave me a piece of paper. On that paper was wrote that, "Forgive us. and give us some/another speech like that again." Another guy said to me, "You are like us. no, you are better than us." This moment already posted in 'Muslim American Leaders: A Wave of Conversion to Islam in the U.S. Following September 11' article that published by Middle East Media and Research Institute."

0 comments:

Erzwan.com