my life after graduate: Download Deep Rooted Tree 2011 HDTV English Subs

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Download Deep Rooted Tree 2011 HDTV English Subs

Details


Quote:
Title: 뿌리깊은 나무 / Ppurigipeun Namu
Genre: Period
Episodes: 24
Broadcast netwrok: SBS
Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-05 to 2011-Dec-22
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55


Synopsis

Quote:
Based on Lee Jeong-myeong’s novel “Deep-rooted Tree”. Work that highlights the serial killings during the 7 days before the announcement of the Korean script.

A series of murder occurred during the reign of King Sejong. As Kang Chae Yoon who is investigating these cases gets closer to the root of the truth, he finds himself embroiled in a massive conspiracy behind the serial killings which involves a group of genius who are willing to risked their lives towards their cause/goals and secret powers who will interfere with the course of his investigations.


Image

Deep.Rooted.Tree.2011.KOR.HDTV.H264.450p-HanSun

Code:
General           : D.R.T.E01.111005.HDTV.H264.450p-HanSun.mkv
Format            : Matroska at 1012 Kbps
Length            : 518 MB for 1h 11mn 33s 889ms
Video #0          : AVC
Aspect            : 800 x 450 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio #0          : AAC
Infos             : 2 channels, 48.0 KHz


Deep.Rooted.Tree.2011.KOR.HDTV.H264.720p-HanSun

Code:
General           : D.R.T.E01.111005.HDTV.H264.720p-HanSun.mkv
Format            : Matroska at 2 163 Kbps
Length            : 1.08 GiB for 1h 11mn 33s 889ms
Video #0          : AVC
Aspect            : 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio #0          : AAC
Infos             : 2 channels, 48.0 KHz
Subtitle          : ENGLISH (srt)

HDTV 450p & 720p RAPIDSHARE

http://safelinking.net/p/d3fa21806b 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought
i could also create comment due to this good post.

Here is my site - Vimax Free Trial

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


my web blog White Kidney bean Weight Loss

Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could
also make comment due to this good paragraph.

My web blog - Stem Cell Threapy Cream

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I may I want to suggest you few fascinating issues or tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to learn more things about it!

Visit my web-site - Sytropin Muscle Formula

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write a little
comment to support you.

Also visit my site - Androsolve Testosterone Booster

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the article you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are
not afraid to mention how they believe. All the
time go after your heart.

Feel free to surf to my homepage Nitric Power Review

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is
the greatest I have discovered till now. However, what concerning the bottom line?
Are you positive concerning the source?

Review my page how to rebuild collagen in skin underneath eyes

Anonymous said...

I read this paragraph fully about the difference of newest and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

my weblog: Cambogia trim

Anonymous said...

I really like it whenever people get together and share ideas.
Great blog, continue the good work!

Here is my site: Ultra Slim patch

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I do not believe I've read anything like this before. So great to find somebody with original thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

My web blog ... buy acai ultra

Erzwan.com